HR Operations Partner
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
This is a manager level role providing generalist operational HR partnership to our T2 India entity; ensuring our employees, partners and stakeholders are provided with a high-quality service and fulfilling employee experience.
Being used to working to tight deadlines, going the extra mile and working within a very fast-paced environment are all essential to this role. Excellent communication skills are vital, along with attention to detail, confidentiality, commitment and a willingness to work hard and get the job done.
In return, we can offer the opportunity to work in a cool environment for an innovative video games publisher committed to leading the field in creativity and innovation.
What You’ll Take On
- Management of the end-to-end employee life-cycle process, onboarding and off-boarding. Ensuring all employees have a fulfilling experience that embeds them into T2’s culture.
- Creating and managing new operational procedures for the T2 Entity
- Propose and implement improvements to these processes as we refine them over time
- Support T2 India employees by collaborating with the T2 London, NY and Singapore teams.
- Managing external payroll provider relationships to process monthly pay cycles & year end submissions for tax, ensuring changes/inputs relating to payroll from an HR perspective are complete and captured in time for payroll cut off.
- Support all transfer, relocation and other mobility requests from an operational perspective
- Troubleshooting and improving Workday processes with our HRIS team, and other relevant stakeholders; and participating in Workday project work
- Managing immigration records and processes, ensuring we are compliant with local requirements
- Supporting maintenance of the employee portal
- Supporting recruitment activity by raising, maintaining and closing job requisitions
- Autonomously implementing operational changes that improve employee experience and efficiency
- Managing all employee lifecycle administration and processes on Workday, including new hires, job changes and terminations.
- Coordination of new and existing contractor administration
- Creation and maintenance of electronic & Physical employee files
- Scheduling and running company inductions
- Coordinating probationary review processes and tracking timely completion of these
- Processing day-to-day benefits administration
- Leaves administration
- Recording and processing invoices for Finance
- Supporting learning and development, including coordinating training, updating employee training records and supporting study request processes
- Preparing files for audit
- Liaise with the UK, US & Asia teams to align global HR initiatives, benefits and policies etc.
- Ad hoc project work and administration
What You Bring
- Strong technological skills, including experience of using Workday and Microsoft
- Able to work proactively, autonomously and flexibly, whilst upholding confidentiality at all times
- Awareness of own limitations and when to escalate/seek advice
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to network, build strong relationships, negotiate and influence
- Comfortable with navigating a fast-paced growing complex organisation, and with the ambiguity that can bring
- Hard working, able to handle high workloads/work under pressure during key periods, and see work through to completion
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- A curious mindset with a desire for continuous learning
- Innovation, creativity, and efficiency – these underpin everything that we do!
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Enjoy Life. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, , company parties, our Office gaming spaces, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to; Discretionary bonus, Provident fund contributions, 1+5 medical insurance + top up options and access to Practo online Doctor consultation App, Employee assistance program, 3X CTC Life Assurance, 3X CTC Personal accident insurance, childcare services, 20 days holiday + statutory holidays,
- Perks. Gym reimbursement up to INR1150 per month, wellbeing program with the chance to earn up to $93 per annum, charitable giving program, access to learning platforms, employee discount program’s plus free games and events!
Take-Two is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
This role will initially be based form home before our brand new office opens in late 2022 at which point it will become an in-office role. If you have the right skills and would like to learn more, please apply here.