HR People Partner, ANZ
At Unity, we strive to have the best managers in the industry and this role will be integral to achieving that role. In this role, you will be a multiplier to the work of our COEs (Centers of Excellence) by supporting our HR programs and ensuring we have the correct HR tools and culture in place to make working at Unity an excellent experience for all employees. You will also be the subject matter expert for local employment law and the custom practice for the HR processes in the locations you support.
Reporting to the APAC People Partners Manager, you will join a global, virtual, engaging and friendly team of experienced HR professionals based in offices across Americas, EMEA and APAC regions. Given the virtual nature of the team, the role allows for you to be empowered and at the same time work as a team. Building and maintaining positive relationships with colleagues who are based in other locations and time zones to yourself will be key. Some flexibility will be needed as collaborating with teams in different time zones requires off regular hour meetings every now and then.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide partnership, location expertise, and services to relevant stakeholders to maintain compliance and drive cultural alignment and an excellent employee experience
- Support managers in building and leading successful teams by offering expertise and mentoring on appropriate people management practices
- Provide thought partnership on people-related initiatives and their execution, as well as insights to guide decision making and offer proactive solutions
- Participate in the development and roll-out HR processes, policies, and initiatives in your region
- Contribute to and deliver on global HR initiatives and projects
What we’re looking for
- Expert in New Zealand employment law with the ability to make procedural decisions and exercise judgement with sensitive/confidential issues. Experience and knowledge in Australia employment law will be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience in an HR role working directly with managers and internal partners on legal compliance, employee engagement and critical initiatives
- Experience with mentorship, conflict resolution, and strong relationship and teambuilding skills, with proven ability to influence others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to drive and work autonomously in a fast paced environment
You might also have
- Ability to use real-time problem-solving skills to thrive in an environment that is entrepreneurial
- Experience working in a fast pace and global environment
- Knowledge of employment law in other APAC countries
Immigration- Work visa/immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.