HR Project Manager (12-Month FTC)
HR Project Manager (12-Month FTC)
Based at Sega HQ, Brentford, West London.
Hybrid - 2 days per week in the office, 3 days flexible.
SEGA employees are passionate about entertaining the world with creative, innovative experiences while being part of a vibrant gaming community. We are a global company with the resources to match, coupled with a place where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis, working together to create innovative experiences, one community at a time. Our world-class development Studios span the UK, France, Bulgaria, and Canada. Known for quality and creativity above all else, our studios include, Amplitude Studios, Creative Assembly, HARDlight, Relic Entertainment, Sports Interactive, and Two Point Studios.
As HR Project Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery and implementation of active and future people-related projects. You will play a standalone role, working within the Central HR Team and collaborating closely with various internal stakeholders in SEGA Publishing and our Development Studios across the SEGA Group. This role is offered on a 12-month fixed-term contract as maternity cover and offers the opportunity to get involved in a wide range of exciting HR projects, working within a collaborative and supportive environment.
We believe that delivering the best games relies on having the best people, so we are constantly investing in our people through our benefits package, flexible working, and our community-focused, people-centric culture. Our industry-leading compensation and benefits include competitive salary and bonus schemes, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, health screening, electric car scheme, home technology scheme, Microsoft package discounts, and much more!
You are a dynamic project manager with previous experience working in an HR team on a multinational basis. You thrive working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple HR projects through full lifecycle, from conception to delivery. Essentially, you are an excellent communicator with the ability to interact with and influence multiple levels of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Plan and define the project scope, deliverables & objectives.
- Implement a detailed project plan, including key milestones and resource allocation.
- Manage the full delivery lifecycle, from project initiation to handover of BAU, covering; stakeholder management, project scoping, planning resources/budget, project delivery management, status reporting, risk/ issues/ change management, UAT, production deployment, and closure activities.
- Manage project risks and issues, implementing mitigation strategies.
- Communicate project status, updates, and risks to stakeholders.
- Ensure project deliverables are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Conduct project evaluations and lessons learned sessions to identify areas for improvement.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Full Project life cycle experience.
- Used/familiar with project management methodologies.
- Understanding of HR Business Processes.
- Organised and pro-active.
- Experienced and comfortable working collaboratively and without supervision.
- Experience working in highly collaborative setting with multiple levels of stakeholders.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Smartsheet or similar project management tool experience.
- Prince2 Practitioner level or similar.
Our Commitment to Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging:
At SEGA, we celebrate diversity and believe in a diverse, inclusive, and equitable world in which everyone feels valued and respected regardless of what they look like or where they come from. Whether you’re a prospective employee or a full-time member of staff, we want you to feel involved and supported in all aspects of our work and to have amazing opportunities during your time with us regardless of your background. We welcome people regardless of age, race, ethnicity, disability, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, neurotype, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
SEGA is a place where staff have a voice which is integral to our success as a business. Our inclusive, passionate people are empowered to educate, inform, and build awareness through our inclusion and well-being staff-led values groups which include DEN (Disability Employee Network), RISE (Reinforcing Inclusion through Solidarity and Equality), Women at SEGA, PRIDE, SEGA Minds (group supporting mental health), Momiji (group that celebrates our Japanese heritage, language, and culture) and VIBE (our social and engagement committee).