IAM Engineer, Azure
Job Title:IAM Engineer, Azure
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Activision, the publisher of the hit Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a skilled IAM engineer to join our Activision|Blizzard|King (ABK) Information Security team.
At ABK we aim to deliver the best user experience and business driven processes to manage our identity data, and the authentication and authorization experience for our users. You’ll be joining a highly technical team who are charged with a mission to design, build and deliver, an enterprise Azure solution within our IAM program.
Placing identity at the center of the security decision making process, you’ll work on critical initiatives for our enterprise. The ideal candidate will already have extensive experience working as an Azure engineer in a fast-paced technology environment, preferably within an information/cyber security function.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Compose and contribute to Azure Security strategy, policies, and standards, including account lifecycle management, password management and access policies, key management, and reporting.
- Design, configure, and provide metrics for our Azure solutions.
- Design and deploy Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects for hosting business application services.
- Define and implement automated processes for administration and integration with external services.
- Provide security consultation on internal projects using Azure security best practices.
- Authoring and maintaining documentation procedures, inventories, and diagrams for Azure systems and processes.
- Work closely with application, network, directory, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Provide expertise and leadership regarding solutions for infrastructure and applications in Microsoft Azure.
- Develop technical roadmaps for future Azure cloud implementations.
- Ensure security is integrated into all Azure solutions.
- Provide regular reports to leadership regarding security, capacity, usage, and licensing as required.
- May be called on for rotational on-call support for production Azure infrastructure systems and processes.
- Three years of hands-on experience as an Azure engineer.
- Three years of experience in Information Security or Cyber Security.
- Passion for continuous improvement and advancing technology solutions.
- Strong understanding of the following: Cloud native architecture principles.
- Strong client management and communication skills; credible and professional presence.
- Experience with API security practices.
- Understanding of modern authentication protocols such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth, etc.
- Willing to travel occasionally (less than 10%).
- BSc in Computer Science, Cyber/Information Security or other related field or experience.
- Recognized industry certification such as CISSP.
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to email@example.com General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $77,500.00 - $143,376.00 Annual. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.