IC Design Verification Engineer(171705)
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
IC Design Verification Engineer
AMD's environment is fast paced, results oriented and built upon a legion of forward-thinking people with a passion for winning technology.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in an outstanding company like AMD - Join us!
- Good understanding on ASIC/SOC design and verification flow
- Knowledge of design verification methodology, such as UVM or OVM
- Be familiar with script language, such as Perl, C shell, Makefile
- Good cooperation cross teams on daily work
- Good verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Imaginative thinking and sophisticated analytical techniques, self-driven for quality and timely result, capability to solve complex problems and makes some modifications to standard methods and decision-making on important technical areas.
- Apply current functional verification techniques to perform and improve pre-silicon verification quality and product Time to Market for ASIC/SOC design.
- Able to work independently on various DV tasks and providing technical guidance to the DV team.
- The candidate would involve technically in the porting/creation of the DV environment for the new design, block and IP level test plan creation and implementation, coverage analysis, and regression cleanup.
- Experiences with simulation model creation and testbench build
- Experience/knowledge in X86/ARM/8051 architecture, AMBA(AXI/AHB/APB) bus, PCIe protocol is plus
MSEE or BSEE with experience in digital ASIC/SOC design verification
Requisition Number: 171705
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.