Ubisoft Entertainment Inc. is looking for a former senior consultant or equivalent to work, as part of the Security & Risk Management department, in coordination with internal stakeholders to drive the implementation of proper security best practices and security requirements.
Security subject matter expert for IT corporate project and game production environments
The Information Security Specialist’s main activities and responsibilities are:
· Develop and drive the security activities related to major collaboration projects;
· Define policies, standards and processes to ensure secure data management;
· Drive the implementation of global IT projects to enhance the security of global IT systems;
· Develop and contribute to risk analysis methods for game production environments & IT projects;
· Carry out security evaluations for the projects to which he/she is assigned;
· Monitor and detect potential risk situations in game production environments;
· Raise awareness among project stakeholders (e.g. project managers, architects, administrators, producers, programmers, etc.);
· Provide counsel and propose security solutions integrated to IT and business processes;
· Facilitate operations and minimise negative impacts of proposed security solutions in order to optimize ROI;
· Interpret potential or realised risks brought forth by new technologies introduced to daily operations.
· Bachelor’s in computer science;
· Technical or audit certification in computer security (CISSP, CISA, etc.) (asset)
· General IT knowledge
· Knowledge of the Microsoft and Linux/Unix operating systems
· Knowledge of the main aspects of computer security (processes and technologies)
· Experience in developing corporate policies or guidelines
· Experience in implementing security measures in the video game industry.
· Knowledge of scripting languages
· 3-5 years’ experience in auditing or security consulting.
· Ability to interact with representatives from different sectors, use a pedagogical approach and communicate technical and business concepts to all types of audiences;
· Good IT and security technical foundations.
· Analytical and synthesizing skills;
· Ability to make decisions quickly in a constantly changing environment and demonstrate capacity for innovation;
· Excellent organizational skills and autonomy;
· Ability to draft documents that are clear and well-structured;
· Have a keen sense of observation;
· Capacity to proceed with diligence and a high level of responsibility;
· Proficiency in English & Mandarin is mandatory
· French is an asset
· Ready to travel for work occasionally.
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.