Innovation and Partnership Specialist
Innovation and Partnership Specialist fosters innovation through leveraging the ecosystem and supporting the studio’s growth on a wide range of strategic and operational duties.
- Manages partnerships and collaboration initiatives with schools, universities, professional organizations, institutions, etc.
- Owns the design and implementation of programs to leverage the ecosystem and foster innovation within the studio
- Drives and executes campus management and corporate social responsibility initiatives, programs, and events
- Builds and maintains relationships with partners in the ecosystem
- Works closely with the recruitment team in evaluating hiring needs and increasing active applicant pipelines through partnerships and events
- Generates program metrics, data analysis, and reports to ensure successful delivery of project and studio initiatives
- Embodies Ubisoft Philippines’ employer brand and communicates this in all channels
- Partners with studio management and production teams in creating employer branding and engagement activities
- Supports in creating procedures, guidelines, and processes to optimize the studio’s performance and productivity
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Psychology, Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field
- Proven work experience in events management, campus, graduate or internship programs
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation and reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Forms, Word, etc.) and other similar platforms
- Creative, analytical and detail-oriented
- Proactive and process driven
- Ability to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment
- Passion in video games is a plus
Our top priority are our people: Ubisoft offers a world-class working environment that facilitates collaboration, open communication, and fun.
We ensure our team receive the best training, regularly sending them to trips to other Ubisoft studios around the globe. We work hard, but we play hard too. With our monthly events, parties, regular video game tournaments, music and sports clubs, you can bet that we’re serious about fun!
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to embark on an epic journey and create the unknown.