Intermediate Software Development Engineer in Test
Who We Are
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Direct to Consumer
The Direct to Consumer team is a (well-funded) startup within Take-Two. We have offices in San Francisco and Vancouver and have built a culture that enables remote work. We're building a commerce and distribution platform for our game labels, partnering directly with our studios to bring value company-wide. Our team is small and agile – we release to our users quickly, and constantly iterate to elevate our product’s quality. We seek regular feedback from our users and labels to make sure we are delivering at and above expectations. We believe in giving our studios the flexibility they need to create the world's greatest games, so we plan to offer a variety of interfaces using modern technology and best practices. Our success is measured by our impact on gamers and developers, not presentations or promises.
We’re looking for an Intermediate Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help us provide our customers a flawless gaming and e-commerce experience. You’ll be part of our Engineering team and work closely with designers and developers to establish and develop test automation suites and core test strategies, plans and cases.
What You’ll Take On
- Work with core engineering team, and develop test automation suites and strategies.
- Integrate testing suites into engineering team’s CI/CD pipeline.
- Design and implement technical solutions to increase testing productivity and test coverage, being accountable for the goal of reducing the overall cost of quality.
- Design and build the test automation tools for Desktop client applications, back-end services and mobile apps.
- Define quality and risk metrics for communicating the quality of the product.
- Collaborate with SRE and Engineering team to diagnose live issues and carry out root cause analysis and feedback into regression testing.
- Create a culture obsessed with quality of gamer experience.
What You Bring
- 3-6 years of professional experience, with proven track record implementing large scale test automation systems for desktop applications and back-end services.
- Strong experience with working on testing on multiple platforms: PC WIN / Mac / Linux /iOS /Android.
- Strong experience in networked applications and distributed systems, knowing where they can break and know how to test for quality, performance and resilience.
- Strong experience using bug tracking tools and define procedure to help track and log bugs and reporting the state of quality.
- Strong experience using automatic code review tools for static code analysis
- Familiarity with Cloud platforms like AWS and/or GCP.
- Self-starter, self-driven to produce results and continually improve.
- Experience and comfortable in supporting a live service environment.
- BA / MS degree in computer science or a related field.
What We Offer You
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.