The Intern, Marketing Analytics, will be responsible for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to derive compelling insights that drive the optimization of our online marketing initiatives. This includes the design and management of data collection and analytics solutions, analysis of the performance of marketing initiatives and their effect on engagement, conversion and retention.
WHO WE ARE
The Marketing Analytics team is primarily located in San Francisco, and works with the business stakeholders such as CRM, Paid Media, AAA brand, Live brand and F2P teams located worldwide. Our goal is to be excellent thought partners to our stakeholders and drive data driven decision making via highly impactful analytics projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholder teams
- Utilize statistical data modeling skills to help brand teams in understanding the impact of marketing campaigns
- Construct dashboards as a self-service tool, to support analytics and deep dive projects
- Enhance and maintain existing Brand, PR dashboards and current data pipelines to facilitate pulse point reporting
- Create, manage, distribute data and insights utilizing analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Python, R, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from Snowflake environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Possesses a technical or quantitative background in Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or Engineering
- Prior experience in marketing/business/customer analytics
- Proven track record working with SQL and Excel
- Proven track record working with Python
- Proven track record working with Tableau
- Proven statistical data analysis skills
- Demonstrated success presenting complex qualitative and quantitative research data in a clear and compelling manner
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of digital marketing and gaming industry
WHAT TO SEND OUR WAY
- Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in an HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and wellness time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Ginger emotional support app for you and your adult dependents with up to 10 sessions per year of video-based therapy and psychiatry services
- Membership to One Medical
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Access to all of the latest Ubisoft games for PC
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
We do not accept any unsolicited resumes submitted by staffing or placement agencies or recruiters