Intern QC Specialist - Events
This position will help on department daily affairs for QC department, as well as help on promotion material making (videos, posters, articles etc.)
What you will do
- Be responsible for tasks like activity poster, print design and typesetting etc.
- Be responsible for simple short video clips for the department.
- Design corresponding event and activity according to the company and department culture
- Cooperate with other team members without gaps.
- Native English speaker
- Currently enrolled student, for a 6-month internship working 5 working days per week, occasional back-to-school assignments can be taken off
- Experience on photography and video editing
- Solid Skills on Photoshop or other related tools
- Active thinking, keen attention to game news
- (Need to attach portfolio when sending resume)
- Attached personal portfolio with CV
- Knowledge of game testing- Knowledge of Adobe series
Ubisoft CSR commitment
Making a long-lasting positive impact for our players, our teams, our partners and our planet.
In Ubisoft, we are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
To learn more about Ubisoft’s Environmental Commitment
Play Green: Ubisoft’s Commitment to Global Carbon Neutrality