International Mobility Director (M/NB/W)
Within the International HQ teams, who work on global strategy and support for the group, you will join the Compensation & Benefits and International Mobility team.
You'll report to the C&B Senior Director of Ubisoft and manage a team of 3 International Mobility Specialists.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Design a global strategy for relocation, tax, immigration, medical coverage including program and policies definition, execution and assessment; Develop creative solutions to meet immediate and long-term business objectives,
- Revamp the existing international mobility policies and programs to accompany our fast evolving business requirements, ensuring industry competitiveness and compliance with legal, tax, local employment regulations;
- Enable our “Work from anywhere” HR strategy from a technical point of view,
- Offer strategic international mobility-related expertise to HR Business Partners, Talent Selection Partners, HR team members and business units,
- Provide structure for HR and the business (HR Managers, Recruiting team, managers and employees) to learn about international mobility programs and policies and where to find guidance and support,
- Lead a team of experienced professionals to accompany HRBPS in the management of individual international mobility cases providing the best level of service and expertise,
- Ensure management and continual assessment of all global mobility vendors, processes and policies to provide team members with optimized experience, best-in-class level of service for our HR community and cost efficiency.
After a solid experience leading an international mobility service and in management, you are looking for a company that defines itself as "Serious about Fun". If you correspond to the description below, by all means contact us :)
- You have exceptional people and communication skills,
- You own a highly collaborative approach; excellent influencing and stakeholder management skills in a global context,
- Your manager recognizes your high energy, your resilience and that you are a self-starter,
- You have excellent verbal and written English skills.
Don’t hesitate and send us your application if you want to join us in this permanent position at our International HQ based in Saint-Mandé.
Joining Ubisoft means joining a company that sends you all the thrilling vibes and energy you can find in a startup, along with all the perks of a big company.
- Profit Sharing, yearly company saving plan,
- 25 paid time off + 12 additional paid days off,
- 50% of your Navigo pass is paid by the company, lunch vouchers (9€/day), healthcare for you and your family, and lots of Ubisoft additional perks,
- Maternity leaves of 20 weeks, paternity/co-parental leaves of 7 weeks,
- Our brand new office is located in Saint-Mandé, (Metro line 1, Saint-Mandé station),
- Gym available in the building,
- Home Office flexibility.
If you are interested in this position and reckon you have what it takes, all you have left to do is send in your application via SmartRecruiters. We will get back to you within 3 weeks and if we think your profile matches the needs for the role, we will organize a 30 minutes phonecall, followed up by 2 to 3 interviews as well as a case study.
We look forward to reading you :)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
The position is attached to the International Headquarters.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.