YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- Defining the overall communication plan from the game in collaboration with our regional marketing teams;
- Defining key messages and their translation into marketing assets;
- Leading the creation of communication assets (screenshots, trailers, walkthrough, high-res images etc.);
- Defining the brief and following up on the execution, internally with our marketing artists and our development team or externally with agencies;
- Being accountable for the respect of deadlines and ensuring the highest level of quality and consistency across assets, whether developed at the studio or by our regional marketing teams in EMEA and NCSA;
- Maintaining and communicating a clear deliverable plan;
- Participating in the preparation of internal pitches and presentations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Some experience in product management in the game industry or in creative agencies;
- Great communication and presentation skills; fluent in English. Able to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders across multiple functional groups;
- Proven abilities to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market & customer requirements;
- Analytic skills and experience with metrics driven decision making;
- A passionate, performance-driven individual with a strong business acumen;
- Leadership, ability to work as part of a team and establish relationships with other departments;
- Ability to adapt and to manage change;
- Results-oriented and customer focused;
- Avid video gamer;
- Experience in an international company or international role is a plus.
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!