Working at the Ubisoft Paris Studio in Montreuil, you will be part of the marketing team for our next game: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope.
You will participate to the launch of the game and your missions will be as follows:
- Define the game's overall communication plan in collaboration with our Marketing Publishing teams;
- Define the key messages and their transcription into marketing materials;
- Lead the creation of communication assets (screenshots, trailers, walkthroughs, high resolution images, etc.);
- Define the brief and ensure the follow-up of the execution, internally with our marketing artists and our development team or externally with agencies;
- Be responsible for meeting deadlines and ensuring the highest level of quality and consistency of materials, whether developed in the studio or by our regional marketing teams in the EMEA and NCSA region;
- Coordinate and deploy an operational marketing strategy between the various internal departments, in particular those of the project's production teams (Producing, Art, Sound Design, Animation, etc.) but also those of Publishing and HQ;
- Represent the project within the company and ensure the preparation of internal presentations and pitches.
- You have previous experience in product management in the entertainment industry or in an agency;
- Your excellent communication and presentation skills allow you to persuade and influence audiences and stakeholders. You enjoy working in a team and establishing relationships with other departments;
- You are recognized for your ability to identify, understand, prioritize, plan and articulate market and customer requirements;
- Your decision making is based on your data analysis but you are also able to adapt and face change. You are result-oriented but also customer-oriented;
- You are passionate about your profession or video games, motivated by performance and with a strong business acumen.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, and age or disability status.