Internship in the Administration Office Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
✓ Cooperation with cleaning, technical and green services.
✓ Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
✓ Taking care of order in the organization.
✓ Inventory of the office equipment.
✓ Reception service.
✓ Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies.
✓ Write and distribute email, correspondence and forms.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent Polish and English.
✓ Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and computers.
✓ Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
✓ Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
✓ Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!