Internship in the IT Asset Management Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
✓ Keeping inventory of IT assets up to date.
✓ Reporting IT assets stock and potential risks to IT management.
✓ Maintaining transparent and accessible assets tracking documentation.
✓ IT related invoices settlement.
✓ Supporting IT processes.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent English and Polish.
✓ Accuracy in carrying out tasks.
✓ Well-developed organisation and coordination skills.
✓ Proactive problem-solving skills.
✓ Positive attitude and teamwork spirit.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!