Internship in the Media Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard or playing yet another round of GWENT? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
- Conduct research to determine what media companies to buy advertising space from.
- Assist in building of media buying plans and trafficking campaigns on various media platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, others).
- Assist in coordinating media assets delivery and distribution.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ You have a very good command of English.
✓ Humanities/Marketing/Management studies preferred.
✓ Knowledge of MS Office and Google Suite.
✓ Good time management skills.
✓ Attention to details.
✓ Openness to learn and develop skills.
- We provide a contract of mandate.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!