Internship in the Music Composing Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
✓ Editing of audio materials.
✓ Music implementation support.
✓ Become familiar with the tools used in everyday work with music (wwise, UE5).
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent English and Polish.
✓ Knowledge and freedom of work in DAW programs (Logic, Reaper).
✓ Good ear and musical sensitivity.
✓ Precision at work.
✓ Experience in creating illustrative and/or interactive music will be a plus.
Please attach a music sample or samples.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!