Internship in the Release Management Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard or playing yet another round of GWENT? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
- Learning about the certification and publish process on consoles.
- Learning about various gaming platforms, PC and consoles (e.g. how they work, how to navigate them, how to create product setups etc.).
- Supporting the Release Team with managing digital stores (e.g.: Steam Store, Playstation Store, Xbox Digital Store).
- Helping with the content implementation and uploading store assets such as key arts and trailers.
- Ensuring the setups are properly visible for the end users.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ You have a very good command of English.
✓ Good command of Excel and spreadsheets.
✓ Experience in managing or analyzing a lot of data.
✓ Attention to detail.
✓ Very good communication skills.
Nice to have
Interest in video games and basic knowledge of gaming platforms in the market.
- We provide a contract of mandate.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!