Internship in the Travel Team
Have you ever stayed up all night tracking drowners on the outskirts of Nilfgaard? Or perhaps you couldn’t stop discovering all the secrets of Night City? If you’ve ever wondered what it’s like to work in a creative environment, we might have something for you. We invite you to join us for the RED Summer Internship. Apply and begin your adventure with us.
✓ Helping the Travel Team in organising business trips - local and abroad (booking hotels, flights, trains, renting cars, etc.).
✓ Taking care of business trips for all Employer offices, including people from different locations.
✓ Assistance to relocated employees in formal matters after moving to Poland.
✓ Supporting Events team in organising group trips.
✓ Supporting emergencies during the trips.
✓ Accounting for the expenses in the internal system.
✓ Supervising invoice flow and filing them in the internal system.
✓ Preparing reports about the business trips costs.
✓ Settling employees expenses made with company credit cards.
✓ Supervising company’s apartments.
Please apply only if you say YES to all of the points listed below:
✓ You are at least 18 years old.
✓ You are a fresh high school graduate or a university student.
✓ You are going to reside in Poland throughout the whole internship.
✓ You are available from the beginning of July until the end of September (40h/week).
✓ Fluent English and Polish
✓ Passion for organising trips.
✓ Very good interpersonal and organisational skills.
✓ Responsibility and self-reliance Being assertive and persistent.
Nice to have
✓ Experience in organising business trips.
- We provide a contract of mandate, the internship is fully paid.
- Employment from the beginning of July until the end of September.
- A truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with our diverse team from all around the world.
- No dress-code - we like to keep it casual
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates/yoga classes.
- Free car and bike parking spaces.
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!