Be part of the Technical Design team and start learning how a Technical designer works from ideation to practical implementation.
There is no requirement of "Technical Design" work experience and as an intern you will be lead by a mentors throughout the process.
- Have an interest in design processes, content creation, engines features, tools and pipelines
- Want to work towards a mastery of FrostEd. Know how everything works and won't shy away from deep diving into new systems and challenges
- Have some understanding of code processes and proven skills in scripting-languages
- Report to Studio Technical Design Director and work our Technical Designers as mentors
- Have experience in cross disciplinary collaboration between different discplines
- Be part of Implementing and/or designing systems, solutions or workflows that can be used by other designers
- Be part of reviewing technical implementations
- Assist in development of advanced systems together with a more senior Technical Designer
- Implement smaller scripting or game design work when needed during parts of production together with designers
- Find and fix smaller bugs in different technical design systems
- Provide technical feedback and support to the designers with the support of more senior Technical Designers