iOS Staff Software Engineer
About this Role
Fandom is growing! Our Staff iOS Engineer opportunity is based in Poznań or remote, and reports to our Engineering Manager, Mobile Apps.
Fandom's Mobile Apps Team brings quality user-generated content to the mobile devices of hundreds of millions of gaming, TV & movie fans around the world. Everyone in the team has influence on our products and can bring improvements to what we build. We love to experiment with new trends, we have innovation days during which we try the latest solutions and technologies. We put a big emphasis on automation; we utilize KIF, snapshot, integration and unit tests that are run via Jenkins on our cloud CI.
- Be responsible for writing high quality, easily maintainable and testable code
- Implement modular features used across all mobile apps developed by Fandom and cover them with automated tests
- Provide technical leadership on the development of individual components or features
- Identify problems, propose and deliver new solutions to improve technical quality and process
- Automate and improve the development and release lifecycle of our applications
- Engage with testers, designers and product managers to provide great quality, look and user experience
- Professional experience in developing iOS applications
- Very good knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and iOS SDK
- Familiarity with iOS build system, code signing, command line tools
- Experience with writing unit and integration tests
- Experience with testing tools (preferably KIF and/or XCUITest, Snapshot tests)
- Experience with version control tools (preferably GIT)
- Hands-on knowledge of protocol/object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Familiarity with scripting languages (preferably Python)
- Familiarity with Cocoapods and Fastlane
- Experience with Firebase
- Experience with back-end development
- Experience with Continuous Integration, eg. Jenkins
- Open source contributions
Benefits and Perks
- Premium private medical and dental healthcare for you, your partner, and your family - it is fully paid by Fandom
- Private life insurance - UNUM - includes medical child assistance and general medical assistance in Poland
- Stock options
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan - 160 points every month to spend on Multisport or cinema tickets or prepaid shopping cards (Allegro, Zalando, IKEA +)
- Copyright % based on your level
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
Fandom is the world's largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an equal opportunity employer. Fandom values diversity, and all employment decisions are made on the basis of job requirements and individual qualifications.