IT Associate Director
As an IT Associate Director, you will be part of the technical leadership of Ubisoft IT, more precisely within the Engineering & Platform team. You will be a key part in the business planning, working closely with product managers to build Ubisoft’s next generation Platform as a Service (PaaS) central to future Ubisoft games. You will drive our long-term technical and business strategy, help us hire a talented team and ultimately enable us to deliver innovative new solutions rapidly.
Furthermore, you will deliver strategic technical projects, with significant bottom-line impact. As part of your responsibilities, you will maintain excellent business relations with your partners and ensure proper solutions are delivered within their team or functional stream of responsibility. You will follow up ongoing projects and foster a culture of transparency and excellence.
- Manage a team of leads, managers, and engineers to plan, design, and deliver complex, broad scale systems that span several departments or functions;
- Practice Agile project management and delivery (prioritization, planning of projects and features) rooted in DevOps and Agile principles;
- Collaborate with engineering leaders to define a cross-group technical direction that fits well with our overall architecture;
- Install best practices for software development and documentation, assure designs meet requirements, and deliver high-quality work;
- Advocate for Operational Excellence, ensure proper monitoring & operation of production services;
- Participate in Career management and development of direct reports;
- Create an environment built on trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort;
- Encourage creativity, risk-taking, and constant improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to build and own large, complex systems;
- Having strong experience in people management, managing managers;
- Experience in partnering with product and program management leaders;
- Able to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated drive and technical acumen.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.