IT Executive Support Specialist
Do you live at the intersection of technology and problem-solving? Unity’s IT Executive and Event Support role is an opportunity to put your skills into action in an environment that values innovation and efficiency. In this crucial role, you'll provide world-class IT solutions, delivering tailored, high-level support to our executive team and other key customers. With an ability to handle intricate technical landscapes and an appetite for exploring new technologies, you will help craft our digital operations, acting as a pivotal liaison between IT and the executive team. Join us and make your mark on our Unity’s growth and success, embodying our dedication to technological excellence.
What you'll be doing
- Deliver top-tier support to executives and VIP users, ensuring their technology needs are met promptly and efficiently onsite and remotely.
- Prioritize support requests appropriately, resolving and raising issues as needed.
- Maintain an operational knowledge of the latest Mac, Windows, and mobile platforms and their compatibility with MDM solutions, including standard processes and system configurations.
- Assist in managing executive computing equipment, including monitoring, updating, patching, troubleshooting, and optimizing laptop, mobile, and desktop systems. Ensure the availability of A/V equipment in executive conference rooms, including the preparation for executive meetings with external parties.
- Collaborate with Marketing and other business units to provide IT support for internal and customer-facing corporate events, including on-site IT support.
What we're looking for
- Proven work in a support role for Senior Leaders, Board Members, and Executive Assistants at an enterprise level.
- A motivated professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills with phenomenal attention to detail
- Solid grasp of networking concepts: TCP/IP, DNS, IP addressing, and connectivity troubleshooting.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on outstanding customer service; ability to develop and foster knowledge networks and build relationships, both internally and externally
You might also have
- Experience in a hybrid work environment
- In-depth knowledge of audio/video technology and support skills
- Comprehensive IT Security experience
This role will require occasional travel and on-call availability to respond to incidents and service requests. The successful candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal skills, particularly when dealing with high-level executives under dynamic circumstances, and the ability to convey technical concepts/procedures/policies in a non-technical way.
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2022, more than 70% of the top 1000 mobile games were made with Unity as derived from a blended number of the top 1000 games in the Google Play Store and Apple App Store. In 2022, Made with Unity Applications had more than 4 billion downloads per month. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please fill out this form to let us know.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.