IT Manager – Portfolio Management
IT Hosting Services is a sub-entity of Ubisoft IT providing IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) solutions to all Ubisoft teams. We are experts working in Data Center, Metal, Storage and Cloud spread across three continents and six different cities.
Reporting to the IT Services Director for Hosting Services, you will act as the central liaison between Hosting Services and the IT leadership. This includes subjects such strategy alignment, OKRs, budget, communications, and people management processes. You will also be the head of the Hosting Portfolio while managing a team of 7 projects managers.
To succeed in this role, you will need demonstrable experience in IT governance, a desire to champion change and a lot of ambition. You will not receive clear mandates, but rather a vision and objectives. Great communication skills will be required to understand the needs of your peers and lead the organization towards maturity.
- Build and maintain an initiatives’ portfolio in line with IT strategy;
- Coordinate our portfolio activities, including prioritisation, funding & approval;
- Act as a liaison for finance, communication and HRs topics;
- Accompany the organization to focus on the outcome not the output;
- Accompany teams in selecting the best toolkits (Agile, DevOps, Lean, etc.) to achieve their goals;
- Mentor, Develop and Manage a team of project managers
- Significant experience in traditional and agile IT Product and/or Project Management;
- Solid leadership and management experience in a multicultural team environment and international scope;
- Easily adaptable to changes. Encourage change and manage the implementation of new ideas;
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent projects; React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently;
- Creative, curious and innovative: suggests system improvements and offer alternative solutions to the different problems that may appear; Thorough knowledge in his/her functional stream as well as a deep knowledge IT challenges when it’s dealing with tools implementation;
- Ability to ask probing questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.