IT Product Manager - Ubisoft Cloud
Ubisoft's IT department is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for Ubisoft Cloud. Ubisoft Cloud is an internal Cloud product that is currently deployed in 14 different regions across the World. As part as your responsibilities, you will work closely with teams like platform, storage, network or cloud.
The ideal candidate is a strategic, team-oriented, solutions-driven thinker with strong project/product management skills to plan, execute, measure, and continuously improve our on-premises cloud product.
You are a leader who can establish a strong vision to align teams and then turn that vision into deliverables that create a great experience for our internal stakeholders.
- Establish the product vision and provide a product roadmap to the teams;
- Manage the financial health of the product while guaranteeing proper capacity planning and growth globally;
- Define, Measure and Improve our product SLOs;
- Work with cloud teams on the multi-vendor strategy to ensure better value;
- Influence and work closely with cross-functional teams to drive strategy towards best practices, be a change agent;
- Ensure the success of medium to large scale initiatives with project managers by maintaining alignment with objectives;
- Communicate and promote achievements within the team, to departmental stakeholders and to senior management;
- Implement practices to reduce carbon footprint.
- Demonstrated experience in a product management role for an IT company;
- Influential leadership, fostering a climate based on trust, feedback and learning;
- Ability to build cross functional partnerships and inspire collaboration;
- Experience in product and/or project management as well as strong knowledge of agile processes and principles;
- Good ability to adapt to change and to support and implement change;
- Excellent written documentation & verbal communication.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.