As a IT Solution DevOps Developer at Ubisoft Mainz, you’ll be part of the Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions Team, whose goal it is to design and deploy technical solutions that support the activities of Ubisoft employees worldwide within an advanced IT environment.
You like improvement and feel comfortable in the data jungle. If your skills allow you to identify, analyze and implement possible solutions, then you are in the right place.
You can expect a highly collaborative environment where knowledge is freely shared, and help is always available.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and establish an advanced IT environment
- Analyze needs and develop solutions in coordination with the customers
- Identify risks and opportunities presented during development and provide solutions to resolve potentially complex problems
- Data Management
- Establish new 3rd party applications
- Provide feedback for peers and team; process to facilitate continuous improvement
What you bring:
Training and relevant experience
- Master, Bachelor or equivalent degree in computer science or engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Software development
- Python, C# and SQL skills
- Experience in Data Management
Knowledge and skills required
- Managing APIs
- Proficiency in designing, coding, debugging, refactoring, profiling, and optimizing new and existing systems with excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in collaboration with DevOps
- Experience with Source Control Management, preferably GIT
- Good communication skills
- Sense of humor, positive attitude, a generous spirit, a desire to learn and grow, and a team-focus
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high-quality service
- Enthusiasm in learning and using new technologies
- Good attention to detail
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
* Knowledge around Service Management
* Experience with Front-end Programming
* Microsoft Power Platform / Azure
* SharePoint Online
What to send our way:
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
- A cover letter including your earliest starting date, expected salary and why you would like to join us
- Any relevant code/work samples you can provide are highly appreciated
- Relocation Support: We offer financial support in form of a cash allowance and assistance with accommodation search and settle-in support via our relocation partner, for international candidates we offer visa assistance.
- 26 days paid vacation per year. Additionally, you will get half a day off on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve and approximately 11 bank holidays in the Mainz region.
- Flexible Working Hours: We have core working times between 10:00 AM – 04:00 PM and the distribution of the other hours is up to you.
- Opportunities for growth on your desired career path: Leadership training, workshops, guest speakers from the industry, online Ubisoft learning platform, coaches, Experts and library.
- Company Pension Scheme. We offer an attractive scheme through salary sacrificing in which the employer also matches contributions
- Up to 350€ childcare support per child per month. In addition, we also offer 5 ‘care for ill children days’ per child per year.
- Discounted Games. We regularly order Ubisoft Games for super cheap prices for our employees.
- Gym Subsidy. We contribute 50% (up to a maximum amount of 25€) towards the monthly cost of a gym membership of your choice.
- Monthly Mobility Budget. 80€ per month that can be used on bicycle lease, parking spot rental or public transportation ticket.
- Our Ubisoft Blue Byte Academy offers multiple opportunities for you to discover your full potential and develop yourself in various areas.
- English and German classes for free. Main language in the studio is English.
- Free fresh Fruit, Coffee, Tea and Water. Enjoy fresh fruit and beverages in our office.
We offer a highly motivating challenge for team players interested in showing personal initiative in an innovative and international company. If you are passionate about video games and would like to join an industry leader - please apply via our career portal.