IT Specialist I
Electronic Arts Information Technology (EAIT) group keeps our employees and business operations connected globally. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate activities. We bring creative technology services to each one of these areas, keeping everyone creative, collaborative and productive. Our team ensures better play across all of EA and needs your help to do that.
- You will provide daily technical support to studios on desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, mobile devices, meeting room techs.
- Deploy and support operating systems and client software, including Windows, macOS, Office 365, Perforce, Autodesk, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Studio, game development software, SCCM, etc.
- Participate in supporting works of IT infrastructure: networking, server, virtualization, storage, Perforce, etc.
- Manage local IT projects, and deliver global/regional IT project in the sites
- Follow EAIT processes to perform change, incident/problem, and configuration management tasks
- Manage and track IT assets
- Develop relationships and communicate with business teams and studios
- You will report into Site IT Manager, Shanghai
- 3+ years of experience in an IT support role
- We are looking for candidates with experience supporting and troubleshooting PC desktop, laptop, Mac, game consoles, meeting room hardware, Windows 10, macOS, Office 365, Zoom, Slack, Google Drive, SCCM, VPN client software etc.
- Experience working with Active Directory, Exchange, DHCP, DNS, and video conferencing
- Good knowledge of networking, server, Linux, virtualization, and storage
- Solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Good written and spoken English skills, being global teams
- Customer-centric mindset, knowing how to respond appropriately in challenging situations
- Passionate to grow in IT tech areas and willing to take challenges