Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a temporary IT Support Analyst I for a 4-month contract for its Information Technology, Infrastructure and Operations department located in San Francisco.
We are looking for a well-organized professional with exceptional customer service skills to support our local office of approximately 500 people. This position reports to the Local IT Site Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Offer mostly remote and some on-site support to end users on hardware (laptops, workstations and printing) and standard software (Windows OS, Office suite etc.)
- Assist with local infrastructure (servers and network) when required
- Ensure Security team best practices
- Build/Install/Ship new employee laptops, workstations and work from home kits
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Drive change and strive to improve IT policies and processes in the studio
- Support for events (training, marketing etc.)
- Support teams during moves
- Maintain the asset inventory
- Ensure timely follow-up on issues and requests
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems & solutions
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in technical support to end users, with a focus on customer service
- Solid communication skills (listening, writing, speaking)
- Good organizational skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to make decisions quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems & the Microsoft Office suite
- Good knowledge of SCCM, Active Directory
- Good knowledge of printing materials, networking, cabling
- Experience with Mobile support
- The ability to perform manual labor
- Linux knowledge, Mac OSX knowledge, knowledge of multimedia equipment is an asset
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.