IT Support Analyst
We are looking for an IT Support Analyst to join our Unity Technologies office, based in Wellington.
As our first IT hire in New Zealand and will be key in supporting and maintaining the IT hardware and software for our employees, rolling out IT projects, providing support during Unity events and much more.
One of the big challenges will be to effectively service and connect with the different Unity ofﬁces in the region – ensuring a proactive approach and timely delivery and execution.
You will represent the IT team in our Wellington ofﬁce, while also being part of an international team, where you will also take on tasks on our global support tasks list. You can expect a diverse and outgoing role that allows you to combine technical insight with your talent for cooperating and thinking ahead.
What you’ll be doing
- Preparing and shipping equipment, onboarding new staff on their first day and helping them get set up with their computer and accounts
- Providing in-person support to staff in Wellington, and remote support worldwide
- Keeping users updated on the status of their requests, as well as crafting and improving existing documentation and processes
- Engaging with our local vendors to get quotes, build purchase orders, place orders, take them in and maintain our stock of equipment.
What we’re looking for
- An IT related degree or relevant professional experience
- Experience with both macOS and Windows computers, Linux is a plus
- A strive to grow and also develop others
- Great collaboration skills, both oral and written
- Good at adapting to changes, delays and unexpected events
You might also have
- Experience with audio-visual setups
- Experience with project work
- Good knowledge of networking and experience with network troubleshooting
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, gender, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.