IT Support Coordinator
Job Title:IT Support Coordinator
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity, and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As the IT Support Coordinator, you will be responsible in supporting our Corp IT Desktop Support team in Santa Monica office by handling daily workflows including automated and manual processes.
- Report to the Sr. Manager of Desktop Systems
- Liaise with other IT teams, HR, Legal, Global Information Systems, Internal Audit, etc.
- Work closely with Inventory Admin on proper processing of Onboarding/Offboarding
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily onboarding and offboarding processes/reports.
- Ensure new hire requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure termination requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Ensure Legal Hold requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure IT Asset from leavers are collected, labeled, secured, inventoried, and recorded.
- Work closely with IT Inventory Admin to coordinate IT hardware needs for new hires and from leavers.
- Analyze existing processes, identify bottlenecks/problems, provide process improvement recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Implement policies, tools, and procedures to meet organizational requirements enabling of IT technologies and management of change.
- Continuously monitor and benchmark progress against defined measures, and report status to management.
- Great attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Knowledge of employee onboarding and offboarding processes
- Ability to pay attention to time management, as well as possessing analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Applications especially with MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Understanding of the Legal Hold process a PLUS
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $18.69 - $34.62 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.