IT Support Manager
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through Rockstar Games, 2K, Private Division, and Zynga. Our products are currently designed for console gaming systems, PC, and Mobile, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services. The Company’s common stock is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol TTWO.
While our offices (physical and virtual) are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two Interactive is seeking an outstanding IT Support Manager to provide on-site and remote technical support for our London Offices.
This is a hands-on role requiring a deep level of technical insight and ability, that will work closely with a variety of technology teams allowing for fluid bi-directional teamwork and encouraging the development of new insights and solutions. This involves being involved in the entire stack of IT related initiatives and the unique business needs of Take-Two Interactive.
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded IT professional and a key member of our IT team with strong leadership and mentoring skills, hardware and software solutioning skills, as well as in-depth knowledge of Windows OS, MacOS, Office 365, Networking, and application deployment procedures via SCCM and AirWatch/Jamf. Additionally, having a high motivation for looking at areas of opportunity for improving process through automation and helping the team decrease repeatable incidents is also highly valuable.
What You’ll Take On
- On-site contact for technical operations and support of all production and development environments.
- Taking ownership of the ticket queue, including supervising SLAs
- Must work jointly with development groups to assess their support needs to identify and deliver the resources required to meet high-reaching goals.
- Ensure all client requests and operational problems are update/resolved within a timely manner.
- Passionate about delivering outstanding client experience and support.
- Inquisitiveness and ambition towards looking for opportunities to automate and improve service delivery.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to change priorities on the fly.
- Assist with employee on-boarding ensuring new staff is ready to work on day one.
- Document standard practices and processes.
- Customer engagement & training.
- Help train and mentor junior members of the team.
- Triage Tier-3 sophisticated tickets
- Partner engagement to provide white-glove service to executive and leadership staff.
- Assist in implementing and supporting exciting new technology initiatives as well oversea relevant projects.
- Maintain inventory/asset management for company provided equipment and software.
- Assist with audio/visual hardware setup and break down, along with conference rooms and video conferences.
- Assist with offsite events including setup, event support, and teardown.
- Able to work independently and respond promptly is vital, sometimes including after hours and on weekends. Reachable by mobile in the event of an emergency.
- Some travel within the US may be required.
What You Bring
- 6-8 years’ experience with the Windows 10, MacOS, Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory and Exchange, TCP/IP based networks (including DHCP, DNS, etc.), installation and maintenance of workstations and infrastructure hardware
- 2-3 years experience leading or managing a team
- Experience engaging with partners and executive staff
- Operating System configuration, management, and support for desktop/laptop and server
- Basics of infrastructure network and storage devices (Meraki, Nutanix, Netapp)
- Experience using Okta or similar SAML and Two-Factor Authentication solutions
- Familiar with using SCCM for Desktop OS deployment and software management
- Computer Hardware: Desktops, Laptops, Mobile devices, tablets, and a wide variety of devices and peripherals
- Games Consoles: A good knowledge of current gen consoles (Xbox Series X, PS5, Nintendo Switch, PC). Knowledge of development kits is a plus
- Productivity Tools: MS Office, Video Conferencing (Zoom), Slack
- Remote Work Solutions: VPN, VDI (Horizon View)
- Security: Solid grasp of security standards and methodologies
- PowerShell and scripting experience
- Conference Room and AV technology experience including troubleshooting
- ServiceNow helpdesk ticket system experience
- Superb communication, team skills, and proactive communicator with customer service demeanor and focus on delivering excellent end-user experience.
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
- Ability to communicate optimally with end users to successfully resolve queries and problems and translate technical information and jargon for a non-technical audience.
MCSE, MCDST, ITIL, Network+, A+ certifications preferred
Great to Have:
A real passion for video games and the industry! Optional for hiring teams that want to list out optional skills
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Benefits include, but are not limited to Private healthcare, Private dental, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (66% salary), Workplace Savings, 26 days holiday, Enhanced Family friendly policies + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks. Fitness reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.