IT Support Specialist
Who We Are
2K develops and publishes some of the most popular video game franchises on the planet including NBA 2K, Borderlands, BioShock, Maﬁa, Sid Meier\'s Civilization and more. The IT and Security teams build, monitor and maintain their corporate and production infrastructure that their fans need to play their games. They are experts in systems, networks, cloud technology and security. Their teams maintain the enterprise and development technology stacks that run their company and support their gamers. The IT and Security teams operate globally to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience for the entirety of the 2K ecosystem.
What You Will Do:
2K is looking for a hardworking, dedicated and well rounded IT Support Specialist to join their Global IT group. Applicants will be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, while also possessing the ability to work without supervision.
As an IT Support Specialist, you will be working with extraordinary engineering and production operations teams to maintain a stable environment. You\'ll deploy and administer system and tools and provide front-line support to various sites and departments. You\'ll work closely with developers in supporting new services and solving issues as they arise. This is an opportunity to enhance your career in a critical role supporting what some of the largest and most successful game franchises. This includes:
- Serve as primary IT support, coordinating with existing IT staff to diagnose and resolve hardware/software issues on PC/macOS workstations and infrastructure hardware
- Day-to-day administration of Windows server environment: AD, DNS, DHCP, related applications
- Solve network connectivity issues (including VPN support)
- Use imaging and deployment tools (SCCM) to ensure workstations and applications are deployed in a standardized manner
- Assist in administering backup and restoration system
- Develop and maintain documentation for procedures and user resolution documentation
- Provide timely and creative solutions to challenging problems
- Ability to work calmly in high stress situations and handle multiple ongoing projects
Who We Think Will Be a Great Fit:
You\'re passionate about working with enterprise technology. You desire to work well with various groups - identifying and responding to a variety of technical challenges. You\'re able to provide outstanding customer service. You\'re looking to expand your career by working in a large scale, enterprise environment. You are willing to work in a fast paced and ground breaking environment with other highly skilled engineers. You are anxious to grow and develop skills that will help make 2K the best gaming company in the world.
- Possess a thorough understanding of the Windows and macOS operating systems, Active
- Directory & Ofﬁce 365 in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of server and PC workstation hardware, software and security essentials
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related ﬁeld, MCSE certiﬁcation, or equivalent experience required
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.