IT Support Specialist II
Job Title:IT Support Specialist II
As an IT Support Specialist II, you are the first line of defense when Blizzard users encounter an IT related setback. You help them get on track and enable them to continue forward in the company’s pursuit of epic game and entertainment creation. You will handle ticket requests and troubleshoot problems with a focus on excellent communication and amazing customer support. You are part of the Client Services team and work side-by-side with our Desktop Support, End User Computing, and various Infrastructure teams to deliver quick and effective technical resolutions.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- High volume and high turn around for ticket resolution, escalation, and communication
- Resolve/process incident and request tickets
- Escalate/route issues to appropriate service teams
- Communicate ticket status updates to end users
- Respond to phone calls from the Critical IT Hotline
- Work related experience building and troubleshooting computers
Knowledge & Skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS troubleshooting
- Intermediate knowledge of software installation on Windows and MAC Operating Systems
- Intermediate knowledge of internal system hardware components
- GPU, Hard Drives, SSDs, Optical Drives, Memory, Motherboards
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
- Time Management
- Ability to identify and properly prioritize requests and issues
- Excellent technical and logical problem solving
- 1-3 years in a small business or corporate business environment within the IT Field
Knowledge & Skills
- Experience working with Active Directory
- Experience working with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Service Now ticketing system
- Familiar with ITIL best practices
- Experience writing technical documentation
We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty®, World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Diablo®, Candy Crush™ and Bubble Witch™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered! Subject to eligibility requirements, the Company offers comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account or health reimbursement account, healthcare spending accounts, dependent care spending accounts, life and AD&D insurance, disability insurance;
- 401(k) with Company match, tuition reimbursement, charitable donation matching;
- Paid holidays and vacation, paid sick time, floating holidays, compassion and bereavement leaves, parental leave;
- Mental health & wellbeing programs, fitness programs, free and discounted games, and a variety of other voluntary benefit programs like supplemental life & disability, legal service, ID protection, rental insurance, and others;
- If the Company requires that you move geographic locations for the job, then you may also be eligible for relocation assistance.
Eligibility to participate in these benefits may vary for part time and temporary full-time employees and interns with the Company. You can learn more by visiting https://www.benefitsforeveryworld.com/.In the U.S., the standard base pay range for this role is $18.69 - $34.62 Hourly. This base pay range is for the U.S. and is not applicable to locations outside of the U.S. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location. In addition to a competitive base pay, employees in this role may be eligible for incentive compensation. Incentive compensation is not guaranteed.