Ensure proper support for end users corporate environment (on and off-site) by executing daily support tasks and scheduled maintenance based on scope and demand.
- Offer on and off-site support to end users on corporate issued hardware and software
- Support management of local infrastructure (servers and network) when required
- Ensure Security team best practices application for all relevant topics
- Build and install the new employees work environment
- Ensure consistent functional meeting room configuration
- Interact with external vendors regarding repair of hardware
- Support change and strive to improve IT policies and processes in the studio
- Represent the studio’s interests within the local IT organization
- Support for onsite and offsite events (training, marketing etc.)
- Support teams during moves when required
- Assist Asset manager with asset tracking when required
- Ensure follow-up on issues and requests
- Update knowledge base with newly diagnosed problems
- Must deliver cover for operational workloads when necessary
- Support the IT Manager with any other tasks as required.
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work well in teams, to cooperate and communicate with individuals and stakeholders from various backgrounds and hierarchical levels
- Ability to make decisions quickly and work autonomously
- Expertise in PC and laptop hardware support
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems and the office365 environment
- Good knowledge of networking
- Linux knowledge is an asset
- Knowledge of AV/Streaming equipment is an asset
- Scripting ability (batch files, PowerShell) is an asset
- Awareness of Agile methodologies is an asset.
- Experience in technical support to end users or other relevant experience
- College diploma in Information Technology or equivalent training
- Experience working within an SCCM, Active Directory and a ITIL Environment
- Experience of supporting remote clients
- Microsoft Desktop certification is an asset
- ITIL v3 Foundation is a benefit.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-reflections/
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.