Ubisoft Belgrade is looking for a talented Junior Accountant! This is a temporary position for a period of 1 year minimum.
What you’ll do:
- Booking of incoming/outgoing invoices and bank statements
- Participation in monthly VAT report
- Keeping evidence about fixed assets
- Checking veracity of travel orders and bookkeeping of them
- Preparation of payment orders in a bank tool
- Active role in company Group reporting activities
- Bachelor’s Degree from Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade (preferably Finance, banking and insurance or Accounting, audit, and financial management)
- Experience in a similar role
- Good English language skills
Nice to have:
- Good organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to uphold a high level of confidentiality
- Modern and cozy offices in downtown Belgrade
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous fun activities you can participate in as well as a very casual and friendly working environment
- Game room and your own Uplay account
We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Join us and become a key part of the gaming world!