Junior Accountant EMEA
Junior Accountant EMEA
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS, the global battle royale phenomenon! Since the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners!
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more. We are also creating a new game here, with a growing development team working on a brand-new IP.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries via Concur system
- Ensures credit is received for outstanding invoices.
- Manages purchase orders
- Tracks budget for the expenses
- Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Reports VAT by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
- Assists in preparing month-end reports and other internal/ad-hoc tasks
What ideally we’re looking for:
- Attention to detail and thoroughness, with the ability to organize themselves
- Analytical skills
- Vendor relationship management experience
- Experience in MS Excel, SAP, Concur
- Great communication skills together and an advanced level of English
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related fields.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in accounting, finance, or related fields.
- CPA, ACCA, or any other financial licenses are considered plus
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!