Junior Ad Ops Specialist
About this Role
The Junior Ad Ops Specialist role at Fandom is a unique entry role into the world of online media, ad operations, ad technology, and engineering. Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in engineering or business, this role will provide a solid foundation of experience and opportunity to grow within Fandom. Based in our Poznan office, this role involves regular collaboration with Ad Ops Media strategist, Ad Quality Control and Sales organization based in our global office locations: London, Poznań, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, LA.
You will focus on executing, optimizing, testing, troubleshooting and reporting on all direct-sold digital advertising campaigns and proactively collaborate cross-functionally to ensure campaign accuracy and fulfillment.
Typical working hours will be around 6pm - 2am
- Perform all aspects of traffic management under supervision; including: implementation, testing, deployment, delivery, pacing and optimization of direct-sold ad campaigns
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control under supervision
- Provide campaign screenshots and weekly reports to the sales team
- Test ad creatives for functionality across mobile, tablet and desktop platforms and compliance with technical specifications; work closely with QA and Ad Engineering as necessary to debug and resolve issues.
- Self-motivation and proactive attitude and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel (formulas and pivot tables)
- Business-minded, Customer-service-oriented attitude and ability to work as a partner with remote teams
- Proficient in English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with internal and external teams
Bonus Points if You Have...
- Familiarity with online advertising, ad tech, marketing, or sales concepts and metrics
- 1+ years of professional experience (experience with trafficking, account management, sales or customer service desirable)
- Customer service experience desirable
- International experience
Benefits & Perks
- MacBook Pro and all the gear you need for work
- Free access to a multitude of popular online courses and books sponsored by the company
- An on-demand budget for education, training, and conferences
- Company stock options
- Company swag packages
- Cafeteria Benefit Program (including private medical care, gym membership, shopping/wellness bonus, etc.)
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - a day off every quarter for volunteering non-profit
- Frequent team bonding events
- Flexible work hours & time-off
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Open, energetic and fan-focused, international work environment
Fandom is the world’s largest fan platform where fans immerse themselves in imagined worlds across entertainment and gaming. Reaching more than 315 million unique visitors per month and hosting more than 250,000 wikis, Fandom.com is the #1 source for in-depth information on pop culture, gaming, TV and film, where fans learn about and celebrate their favorite fandoms.
Fandom is an Equal Opportunity Employer