YOUR DAILY JOURNEY
- Work with animation, code and design to achieve look and feel of desired animations style in-game
- Develop, adapt and implement the animation pipeline to be used in production in accordance with the project’s technical constraints.
- Follows animation technical directives and delivers technical support to the team, thereby helping to solve bugs.
- Participates in the development and documentation of animation tools.
- Participates in the training of animators on the selected tools and methods and supports the integration of animations into the game engine
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Aptitude for client-oriented problem solving in a highly dynamic & collaborative environment
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- o Animation fundamentals, skinning & rigging
- o Scripting languages and programming concepts (Python, C#, MaxScript)
- o 3D software (3DSMax, Maya)
- o Animation software (Motionbuilder)
- o Data management software (Perforce)
- o Production tools (JIRA)
- o Experience with animation trees and state machines
- Knowledge in motion capture solutions
- Experience in development of a character action game
- Shipping experience desired
WHAT YOU WILL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
JOIN THE SQUAD
Making games is serious business, but it's very important for us to have fun while creating awesome worlds so that we can convey the same sense of joy to millions of players in the world.
Come on board and experience #LifeAtUbi for yourself, we are always on the lookout for talents who thrive in bringing their A-game to work. If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume, portfolio, and anything else to show that you’re serious about fun!