Junior Applications Admin (Oracle Applications)
Your life at Ubi
As a Junior Applications Admin you will be a member of Oracle Platforms team, you will administer Oracle applications including PeopleSoft, Hyperion and small systems that connects to them.
Your role is to ensure the availability of the applications, actively participate in the requirements and design specifications. You will also play a role of continuous improvement to support business operations and strategy to create best practices and knowledge sharing.
Your main mission
- Ensure the availability of applications by working on the internal ticketing system to provide support to Ubisoft clients.
- Re-act to the alerts from monitoring system, with respect to SLA.
- Work on Jira tasks assigned with respect to the deadline.
- Manage the security of different platforms and participate to the setup of monitoring tool.
- Perform migrations and deployments in the production environments.
- Ensure the corrective maintenance action and ensure their quality.
- Stay informed of best practices and develop leading expertise in the firm’s technologies.
- Participate in process improvement opportunities, creation of documentation and knowledge share.
The professional value you bring
- Minimum 1 year of working within in a professional IT environment, with exposure to large IT ecosystem (ERP is preferred)
- Knowledge of databases and SQL (Oracle preferred)
- Experience in working in ticket system (Service-Now) is preferred
- Knowledge of basic OS administration (WIN and Linux), expertise in Linux administration is a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages (C#, Python, PowerShell, etc.) is a plus.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
The personal value you bring
- Highly autonomous and very good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Easily adaptable to changes and proposals.
- Good team player, able to accept and offer constructive feedback.
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.