Junior Cinematic Designer
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented Junior Cinematic Designer to join our team in Cracow to work on Cyberpunk 2077. Our Cinematics Team is responsible for creating compelling interactive scenes and cutscenes using animation libraries and motion capture. Together, with some of the industry’s best storytellers, you will create scenes that are compelling and emotional or spectacular and bursting with action. We have it all! You will be also working closely with writers and quest designers and all that in a passionate and creative environment among other experienced and talented cutscene artists.
- Create compelling scenes with excellent pacing, acting, cinematography, editing and timing.
- Communicate with Designers and Leads to improve readability of visual storytelling and establish perfect continuity of the story with gameplay.
- Complete tasks on time in high quality.
- Follow and maintain pipelines and technical requirements.
- Good understanding of what creates great storytelling and how to use means of expression to create coherent and memorable scenes and sequences
- Good understanding of acting including posing and timing.
- Good knowledge of cinematography and editing.
- First experience in related fileds (doing long-form project(s) from inception to completion).
- Self-motivated team player.
- Ability to quickly learn new software.
- Technical problem-solving.
- Quick to adapt to company proprietary software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Experience in using game engines: Unreal (preferably), Unity, Godot, REDkit etc.
Please, include any type of an art portfolio to your application (3D art, animation, movie, vfx, photography etc.).
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- An attractive and easily accessible location right in the city center.
- Free fruit and snacks, and specialty coffee that can be prepared in several different coffee machines. Take your pick!
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.