Junior Community Manager
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As a Junior Community Manager, you will help our team on their next adventure. You will interact with our players through social media channels, to help improving our games with player feedback.
- Represent the voice of our players in internal discussions with production teams to make sure they are represented and play an active role in our decision-making processes.
- Engage with players at a 1:1 level, encouraging discussion and engagement to contribute towards the growth of the community.
- Stay in touch with our users daily on Facebook, Twitter, Discord, Instagram or any other medium where players come to discuss our games.
- Create and publish community content on our social media to inform and entertain our players.
- Produce and distribute communications for keeping players up to date on changes, upcoming features, fixes, and the development roadmap.
- Follow-up on user ratings and reviews in stores.
- Submit periodical reports of community feedback, suggestions, issue reports and store reviews summarizing and highlighting key recommendations to the community and game dev team.
- Interact and collaborate with influencers.
- Research and keep up to date on social media trends and produce benchmarks on tools, platforms, and competitors.
- Analyze social media campaign performance by following available platform metrics and data.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Excellent oral and written English skills (additional languages a strong plus).
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Experience in social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs, Discord, Twitch, TikTok, Instagram, Reddit, and forums).
- Passionate about games, entertainment, and interested in social networks and gaming communities.
- Customer service experience (any form, online preferred) is a plus.
- BA or equivalent education preferred.
- Great positive attitude, social personality, and a true team-player.
- Comfortable representing the team to business partners and influencers both in person and via videocall.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines when necessary.
- A work permit for Spain (prior to applying for the position) is necessary.
- Experience on camera, for example livestreaming or interviews, is a positive.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + 1 day off in your Ubi-Birthday
- Flexible working hours & Working from Home hybrid policy
- Special benefits for future parents (paid absences, WFH special policy...)
- Reduced schedule: Easter, Sant Jordi, Sant Joan, July, August, and Christmas.
- Flexible compensation
- Ticket Restaurant
- Mobile device grant based on seniority
- Cigna private Health insurance & AXA Life insurance
- Physiotherapist special rates
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events
- English, Spanish and French free lessons online
- Great discounts in our games
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit, and other beverages
- Company parties, events, and Friday’s beers
- Relocation Package (when needed)
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age, or disability status.