Junior Community Manager
This role will sit within the Community team and benefit the wider studio, growing and enhancing the community and acting as a conduit between the fanbase and the development team across all Two Point projects and releases.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
· Work closely with the Community Manager to develop and execute our community strategy.
· Help devise monthly content calendars across all our social platforms.
· Create social assets such as GIFs, screenshots and videos.
· Capture gameplay footage to support marketing asset requests.
· Gather valuable player feedback providing insight for the developer team.
· Track and report social media performance.
· Assist with hosting weekly livestreams.
· Foster and grow key content creator and influencer relationships.
· Attend events both in the UK and internationally as required.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Up to date on the latest social media platform trends
· Willingness to help host regular livestreams
· Creativity to help devise bespoke content for a variety of social platforms
· A passion for videogames
· Experience engaging, growing and maintaining communities across YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram & TikTok
· A working knowledge of the key platforms and social video formats
· Experience creating content for a video games audience and community
· Experience working with social media influencers and content creators
· Strong understanding of the Steam community platforms
· Skills in graphical design and video editing (ideally Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro software)
· A confident communicator and presenter, able to talk comfortably on camera
· A passion for lifestyle/management sim games