Junior Customer Succes Manager
We are looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager to join our team in Rotterdam. The Junior Customer Success Manager will be responsible for incoming requests and questions from a diverse group of customers. You will be joining a talented, and ambitious Sales department consisting of a diverse group of people. You’ll also have the freedom to structure your days, work times, and environment. You will be working for a healthy and solid company that continues to grow at a rapid pace. The business opportunities keep presenting themselves and getting bigger each year. Hence the need for this vacancy.
- Manage relationships with our customers
- Work on incoming requests from our customers via e-mail, tickets and phone calls
- Expanding your levels of entry with our customers
- Increasing the revenue from your assigned set of customers
- Develop a clear understanding of the customers' processes and correlate their challenges and budgets into solutions that meet their requirements
- Create agreements that provide our services to our customers
- Maintain your touchpoints in our CRM (HubSpot)
- Collaborating with other teams, such as marketing, product management and the service desk, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer expectations and providing regular updates on projects.
We believe that only together we can move forward. You're a team player and you can plan, translate our commercial goals and are proactive in your market approach.
- You are a good listener that likes to ask questions
- Excellent organizational skills, with an emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal forms
- Positive and enthusiastic and the ambition to develop both yourself as your team
- Ability to adapt and multi-task in a fast and dynamic environment
- You have a curious mindset
- You continue to challenge yourself to learn and apply what you have learned
- You are not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- You have a good affinity with IT and technology in general
- Knowledge of HubSpot CRM is a plus
- Being fluent in English is a must
- Being fluent in Dutch scores you bonus points
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- This role will be the first or second step in your career
What does i3D.net offer you?
- Dive in to the world of gaming and real time and engage with customers from all over the world. We have a diverse commercial team and value collaboration, diversity and entrepreneurship. With the team we organize drinks, dinners and events throughout the year.
- A challenging and dynamic job in an international company
- A competitive salary (depending on education, knowledge, and experience)
- 25 vacation days (excluding national holidays)
- Travel allowance & work-from-home budget
- Collective pension scheme
- All the hardware and software you need to perform, including a laptop
- Career guidance including remuneration of relevant education, courses, and training
- A modern office in a prime location with open workplaces
- Free access to Ubisoft games through Ubisoft Connect
- Free use of the in-house gym
i3D.net is an equal opportunity employer. At i3D.net, we believe in a fair and equal workplace for all and foster an environment that is inclusive as well as diverse. We do not discriminate based on color, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender (identity), age, mental or physical abilities, or other characteristics. We believe that employees thrive when they can be comfortable and be themselves! We encourage candidates to apply knowing that they will be considered solely on their merits and qualifications.