Junior Development Tester
The Junior Development Tester will ensure the quality of the game, making sure that the product meets well-defined criteria through analyzing the defined objectives; and making sure they are properly implemented, in a way that provides a quality product that meets our internal and external standards.
What you'll do
- Perform functional tests on specific Rainbow Six Siege features to ensure the required quality.
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development team, on a regular basis as well as on-demand.
- Isolate and reproduce the bugs to assess gravity and probability based on Ubisoft’s standards.
- Work closely with other disciplines on an Agile framework as owner of features under development.
- Test plans creation & runs under other more experience testers supervision.
- Tasks creation for Black Box testing teams on demand.
- Buildup Autotests on basic feature’s functionality under supervision for better issues coverage.
- Communicate directly with development teams and other development test teams Worldwide.
- Analytical skills, proactive, results-oriented personality.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written.
- Time management and ability to manage priorities.
- Ability to learn fast and a high degree of creativity and initiative.
- Good understanding and knowledge on shooters genre and competitive games scene.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira or other issue tracking products.
- Previous testing experience in PC/Console games.
- Previous experience on competitive games or shooters.
Our studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! We bet that you know Barcelona, either for its amazing architecture / monuments, famous nightlife, restaurants, super weather and beaches, culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different foods, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-minded and dynamic people.
We encourage everyone to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture to develop the best AAA game and invest time in playing any type of games, if it’s together, even better!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to meet you!
What we offer
- Restaurant Tickets: 120 € per month (1440€ net/Year).
- 25 working days of holidays and the day of your birthday.
- Flexible working hours & Flexible Friday.
- Work from home (Up to 60 % in a month).
- Beneficial Price to a Health Care Insurance for you (and eventually to the members of your family).
- Beneficial Price to Sport activities and gym (app: Andjoy).
- Access to tax discounts from your public transport and kindergarten costs.
- Free Fruits and drinks in the Office.
- Breakfast in the Office.
- Free access to Ubisoft games on PC / Discounts for Ubisoft console games.
- Team Building events.
Ubisoft Barcelona as an equal opportunity employer is committed to create an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to ethnic group, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, age, marital status, disability or all the other characteristics that make us different. We've learnt that we thrive on learning from each other, so we don't just welcome but actively hire a range of open-minded people from different backgrounds.
We encourage you to provide
- CV in English (In respect of the EOE statement we don´t require personal information such as picture, home address, ID number, etc.)