Junior English Copywriter
What you'll be doing
Join our highly agile team of communication professionals and help deliver creative copy used across the studio’s internal and global communication. As a Junior Copywriter, you’ll be involved in much of the day-to-day writing and editing of content. From press releases and ad copy to internal PR blasts, interviews, trailer scripts and much more, your work will cover a diverse range of projects and topics, each with their own goals, requirements, and communication puzzles to solve…
Why you'll be doing it
…But it’s also deeper than that. You will be writing, that’s a given; but in essence we’re looking for someone who can write, loves to write, and wants to learn more about themselves and their craft. Consistently writing well is hard, no question. It’s easy to fall into patterns and habits, forgetting that there’s always more to learn, so a Junior Copywriter at CD PROJEKT RED will not only have the chance to fine-tune, and maybe even find, their way with words, but also help shape the approach to communication writing at the studio. If that idea gets your ink flowing, then apply today!
COVID 19 Disclaimer: This is a permanent position in the core CD PROJEKT RED HQ Communication Team and, as such, the candidate will be expected to work from the Warsaw office when the pandemic ends (or when health professionals deem it safe). Permanent remote work is not possible.
- Participating in the Communication team’s daily effort to deliver best-in-class, clean, and to-the-point messaging.
- Writing, iterating, and delivering publishable copy.
- Working closely with the team’s Specialist English Copywriter to develop your skills, hone your voice in the field, as well as challenge the status quo whenever you see the need.
- Creating / participating in the creation of communication materials across all Studio IPs and projects.
- Native command of English.
- Up to 1 year of experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of games and video-gaming trends.
- Strong editorial skills.
- Very good communication skills.
- Team player attitude.
Nice to have
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Education in English studies, editing, professional/creative writing.
- Basic/working knowledge of PR, marketing communication, and social media.
Please include a Cover Letter to your application.
Perks & Professional Growth:
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- Merch — employee store discounts at CD PROJEKT RED Gear, gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Support during COVID-19 — regular tests and COVID vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall and a personal trainer available every day and pilates classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- Our studio library is stocked with around 1000 books and games for you to rent.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.