Junior Financial Analyst (M/W/NB)
Within the Publishing Financial Planning & Analysis team, Ubisoft is looking for a full-time Junior Financial Analyst - Marketing.
You will be responsible for the Global Publishing marketing budget monitoring in the internal Marketing/Finance tool. For this position, a solid background in finance and accounting is mandatory. You will report to the Financial Planning & Analysis – Marketing Manager.
1/ Be the key contact for the marketing/finance teams for the administration part of the internal Marketing/Finance tool (MINT):
- User access and assistance, trainings, budgets opening…
2/ Ensure the budgets reliability in the internal Marketing/Finance tool (MINT) :
- Make sure that approved budgets during forecasts review are reflected per entity, department and brand
- Ensure that all budgets’ transfers (intra department and/or intra entity) are updated in the concerned budgets envelopes
- Follow up the marketing activity status and work closely with marketing central teams for the PO creation and reception in MINT tool
- Perform regularly (daily, monthly, quarterly) reconciliation between tools, navigating through large sets of data to identify discrepancies and resolve issues
- Drive implementation of automated systems and streamlining processes to identify, solve, and prevent future discrepancies
3/ Monthly reporting :
- Proceed to the monthly matching between MINT tool and Microstrategy after closing period
4/ Be in support to the Financial Planning Marketing team:
- Update the approved budgets during forecast on the dedicated Sharepoint and communicate the information to the concerned central and local teams (Marketing and Financial Planning)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting
- First relevant experience in accounting and FP&A, intern/apprentice experience is considered
- Detailed oriented with ability to identify errors, and root cause analysis
- Financial Tool interest is appreciated
- Strong foundation in excel is required
- English and French fluency
- Ability to collaborate in a global and multicultural environment
This role is based in our office of Saint-Mandé (Ligne 1 - Métro Saint-Mandé ou Bérault / RER A Vincennes)
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our gamers community.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.