Junior Financial Planning Analyst
Studio financial planning:
- Support the preparation of the MCR (monthly cost reporting) including:
- Monthly employee timesheet
- Activity costs
- Invoice for accountant
- Review the monthly studio FS from accounting booking to ensure compliance and correctness
- Validate purchase requests based on the approved budget and ensure the correct budget allocation for all the monthly spending
- Support the quarterly & annual forecast submission following up HQ schedule
- Prepare the quarterly supporting department budgets actual reporting and forecast forms
- Present the review meeting with department heads and MD; including analysis of actual and forecast for some of the budgets
- Submit the budget forecast: P&L, B/S
Actual & Forecast budget Reporting
- Prepare monthly reports on projects spending & forecast update
- Present analysis to the production teams & lead studios
- Validate and control the contracts and payments directly related to projects
- Be able to support the department head on budget-related requests, and work with cross-department
- Work in closed relation with the accountant to ensure compliance
- Bachelor or Master's Degree majoring in Finance/Accounting or Major business school
- Minimum 3 years working experiences, (game/IT industry is a plus)
- International environment experience or abroad studies required
- Experience with PeopleSoft, PCM, HFM, Microstategy, Hyperion system is a plus
- Excellent Excel skill is required
- Profound ability in financial data analysis and reporting
- Strong ability to organize and facilitate cross-departmental meeting
- Excellent professional written and oral English communication skill
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and be responsible for the timeline and deliverable
- Strong motivation and result oriented
- Show team spirit and willingness to evolve in team activities
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal-opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
We are working to enrich players’ lives through unique and memorable gaming experiences and by improving the positive impacts of our games. To get there, we are creating a safer, more inclusive work environment, we are giving back to the communities where Ubisoft operates by working with local non-profit partners and by working to reduce the environmental impact of our business.
Ubisoft Da Nang - where bright ideas are given a chance to shine
Ubisoft Da Nang is an ambitious studio full of international talents. We are committed to creating worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise and fun.
Since 2020, we are bringing the best creative and engineering talents from Vietnam, Southeast Asia, and the world together to bring Ubisoft worlds to new audiences.
At Ubisoft Da Nang, you will grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. You will be able to work on challenging and interesting projects, that will be displayed at the international level.
Joining our studio is taking the opportunity to grow within the Ubisoft family, to work on our most famous brands either by developing instant party games powered by H5 technology, by creating games on Unity, or by working on web3 projects.
We aim to empower and connect our talents within a dynamic and creative workplace that was awarded the best office design in Vietnam by VMark 2021. Joining Ubisoft Da Nang will give you access to so much! From the beach to the mountains, clean air, no traffic, and proximity to every big city in Southeast Asia, as well as being part of one of the tech hubs in South East Asia.
So, if you share our vision and want to be part of our team, contact us. Join us and create the unknown!
Why it's great to work at Ubisoft Da Nang:
- An international, professional, collaborative, modern, and creative environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Performance rewards
- Creative & endless fun projects
- Ubisoft Connect account with access to all Ubisoft titles on PC
- Flexible working time
- Premium healthcare insurance
- UBIVERSARY for your working milestones
- Team building, Lunar New year Celebration, Projects celebration
- Beers and treats every Friday (yay!)
- Staff clubs
- Premium gym club access
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (PS5, Nintendo Switch, Steam Deck…), coffee, tea and snack (cookies, candies…)