YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
We’re currently seeking a Junior Marketing Product Manager to help our team on their next adventure. You will join an international and successful team and will report to the Lead Product Manager.
Your daily adventure:
- Supporting Marketing Product Managers in their daily tasks when required
- Liaising with Ubisoft Mobile’s HQ Marketing to optimize the support they have to offer and inform on project plans and news
- Creating and submitting text localization requests
- Assisting in the server organization and Trello-based task management
- Mastery of project brand guidelines to ensure consistency in all deliverables
- Advising Marketing Artists on the creation of assets following brand and store guidelines
- Creating weekly newsletters informing the studio of project and marketing news
- Liaising with game production teams and other studio members to collect relevant data and information for reporting
- Compiling and organizing asset and text metadata to assist the Marketing Product Manager with game updates
- Assisting in the creation of PowerPoint presentations for a range of purposes
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Highly competent with Office suite: PowerPoint in particular
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to change.
- Great written and spoken communication skills
- Passion for games and some knowledge of the games industry
- Fluent in English
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday’s beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.