Junior QA Engineer
May 13, 2022
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Evaluate manual test cases for automation.
- Support technical testing for frontend clients.
- Create test scenarios.
- Coordinate with developers to ensure all features have test coverage.
- Develop, integrate and maintain various automated test frameworks to validate versions released.
- React to issues by adding or writing new test scenarios to detect similar issues
- Support the Tech Lead in building tools, test cases and tracking down issues (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs to document issues)
- Implement and maintain testing guidelines.
- Participate in peer reviewing of code to maintain code quality, reliability & reusability for testing & deployment
- Maintain high quality example tests for other projects to adapt.
- Share automated testing best practices with other projects.
- Use clear and timely reports, in standard & easily sharable mediums (email, Teams, dashboards, etc.)
- Liaise with Dev Team to help address or document third-party issues
- Manage and coordinate remote location (codev) on automatic testing
WHAT YOU BRING
- Experience with C# development & debugging
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks and methodologies (unit; functional; interface; behavioural)
- Proficiency at reusing, adopting and integrating existing code
- Strong communication tactics/ knowledge sharing
- Passionate about gaming
- Prior AAA shipped games
- Computer Science degree preferred
WHAT YOU’LL ENJOY
Check out our list of perks and benefits here: https://www.ubisoftsingapore.com/
5000 + employees
2877 available jobs