Junior R&D Engineer
- Developing state of the art and robust Automation Framework in game testing
- Developing robust Automated scripts ranging from simple to complex scenarios
- Should be able to write unit tests whenever needed
- Working closely with Production team, Developers, Tools Group and Test teams to understand game architecture, game play and thereby develop automation solution for speedy and quality delivery of games
- Implementing continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) for regular and on demand automation execution
- Till CI, CD is in place, regularly execute automation
- Analyze execution report, log valid product defect, take decisions on quality of the build and communicate status of the build quality to stake holders
- Maintain already developed automation framework and scripts with regular changes in build and to adapt to better technologies as and when needed
- Develop tools and applications to enhance productivity in game testing life cycle
- Working in team, collaborating with other members of the team, locally and abroad.
- Contribute in knowledge sharing, brain storming, and other initiatives of prototype development and innovation
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field.
- 1+ years of in-depth experience in programming languages.
- Having a strong conceptual understanding and hands on coding expertise in one or more of the following: C++ or C#
- Should have developed a robust automation framework and automation scripts
- Should have strong understanding and hands on experience in API automation
- Should have hands on implementation experience of CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity etc.
- Should have good understanding of Software Development and Testing lifecycle processes
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting abilities
- Knowledge of Versioning/source-code-control system.
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Be flexible in organizing the work as per the requirements
- Well organized and autonomous
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Open for feedback and enjoys working in a fast paced, constantly iterating environment.
- Highly motivated and quick learner
- Experience in gaming industry is an added advantage
- Android and iOS development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence knowledge is added advantage
Bachelors OR Masters degree, preferably in computers.
· We at Ubisoft, provide the best possible resources and environment that stimulates growth in a fast paced and ever evolving industry. Some of the perks that would indulge you –
· Access to all Ubisoft Games without cost
· A chance to work on international AAA projects in partnership across multiple studios
· Experience the latest and forthcoming game engines developed internally
· Access to cutting edge hardware
· Opportunity to travel overseas and collaborate with colleagues from other studios or to participate in QC events
· A free and hearty breakfast
· Indoor games like pool, table tennis, etc.
· Regular video game tournaments organized internally
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.